I like smoking cigars. If you don’t, that’s fine. The great thing about life is that you don’t have to be forced to do whatever I do. You can do your own thing.
This concept is completely lost on the fascist Mike Bloombger in NYC. He’s now moving toward banning smoking in general.
Everyone, including non-smokers, should defend tobacco rights. They’re a great example of how we have the right to do what we want with our own lives — regardless of whether it’s “healthy” or not. It’s about liberty.
- churdtzu likes this
- chairofbullies likes this
- noncentsandsensibility likes this
- jolyne-boojou likes this
- bacon-farts likes this
- captainehren reblogged this from ragingcommonsense and added:
- takingbackmyfirstamendmentrights likes this
- robert--cabot--lodge reblogged this from whatiscapitalism and added:
- whatiscapitalism reblogged this from robert--cabot--lodge and added:
- thivus likes this
- the-liberty-republican likes this
- whatiscapitalism likes this
- robert--cabot--lodge likes this
- whittneydoll likes this
- gaypher likes this
- atimeforchoosing reblogged this from whatiscapitalism and added:
- thewayofkings likes this